Spokane, WA (view)
Maplewood could be viewed as a Silicon Valley software company relocated to Spokane, in other words Digital Master Builders. Our first Software as a Service product launched in 2002, and we are very proud to say our first customer is still using the product and has never experience a single work day without service. We primarily develop our own products, but have done considerable development work for some of the world’s largest companies (Microsoft, Roche). Our culture expects high EQ and IQ within a flat management structure, team reviewed, process oriented, with extremely high productivity. We innovate constantly.
We have an extremely advanced SQL Server database supporting our software. The architect will need to join and participate in the following:
- Expand existing solution patterns into new feature areas
- Create new solution patterns within the SQL database and stored procedure code
- Technical solution design and documentation at the product level
- Performance analysis and maintenance
- Existing code maintenance and trouble shooting
- Work with Java development to integrate Java and SQL sub-systems as needed
- Source code management and deployment
- Quality control analysis and proof
- Ability to work with cutting edge SQL and java code
- 5 or more years of experience
- Demonstrated SQL application development experience
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- Eager to build bold new software products
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team participant and servant leader
The SQL Architect is a salary position and pays a rate of $80,000 – $110,000. Maplewood offers competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid time off, career development, and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing software company.
Please submit the following to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for candidacy:
- Cover Letter
- References will be upon request
Please DO NOT contact the company by phone regarding job inquiries. You will be contacted via email within one week regarding next steps.