REST System Developer
Spokane, WA (view)
Maplewood could be viewed as a Silicon Valley software company relocated to Spokane, in other words Digital Master Builders. Our first Software as a Service product launched in 2002, and we are very proud to say our first customer is still using the product and has never experience a single work day without service. We primarily develop our own products, but have done considerable development work for some of the world’s largest companies (Microsoft, Roche). Our culture expects high EQ and IQ within a flat management structure, team reviewed, process oriented, with extremely high productivity. We innovate constantly.
The REST System developer is responsible for enhancing our existing Java-based REST system using industry standard best practices.
- Development, design, and maintenance of our Java REST system
- Linux server maintenance, monitoring, and development
- Database development and maintenance
- Automated testing
- Quality control analysis and proof
- Ability to work with cutting edge Java and SQL code
- 3 or more years of experience
- Integration experience with existing REST systems (Google, AWS)
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- Eager to build bold new software products
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team participant and servant leader
The REST System Developer is a salary position and pays a rate of $62,000 – $77,000. Maplewood offers competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid time off, career development, and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing software company.
Please submit the following to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for candidacy:
- Cover Letter
- References will be upon request
Please DO NOT contact the company by phone regarding job inquiries. You will be contacted via email within one week regarding next steps.