Java UX Programmer
Spokane, WA (view)
Maplewood could be viewed as a Silicon Valley software company relocated to Spokane, in other words Digital Master Builders. Our first Software as a Service product launched in 2002, and we are very proud to say our first customer is still using the product and has never experience a single work day without service. We primarily develop our own products, but have done considerable development work for some of the world’s largest companies (Microsoft, Roche). Our culture expects high EQ and IQ within a flat management structure, team reviewed, process oriented, with extremely high productivity. We innovate constantly.
Maplewood utilizes the Wicket Java library to create web-based applications. The Java UX Programmer position focuses primarily on Java with complementary skills in browser based (HTML, CSS, etc.) application design. Lead and participate in the following areas:
- Development, design, and maintenance of our cloud based software (java, SQL)
- User Experience design
- Time and project management
- Source code management and deployment
- Data and database maintenance
- Automated testing
- Quality control analysis and proof
- Ability to work with cutting edge Java and SQL code
- 3 or more years of experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- Eager to build bold new software products
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team participant and servant leader
The Java UX Programmer is a salary position and pays a rate of $53,000 – $78,000. Maplewood offers competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid time off, career development, and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing software company.
Please submit the following to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for candidacy:
- Cover Letter
- References will be upon request
Please DO NOT contact the company by phone regarding job inquiries. You will be contacted via email within one week regarding next steps.