Maplewood could be viewed as a Silicon Valley software company relocated to Spokane, in other words Digital Master Builders. Our first Software as a Service product launched in 2002, and we are very proud to say our first customer is still using the product and has never experience a single work day without service. We primarily develop our own products, but have done considerable development work for some of the world’s largest companies (Microsoft, Roche). Our culture expects high EQ and IQ within a flat management structure, team reviewed, process oriented, with extremely high productivity. We innovate constantly.
Our Hiring Process
We strive for efficient and transparent communication throughout our hiring process. Be assured that all occupational inquiries will be treated diligently.
- All job inquiries and applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. See our job descriptions for specific application instructions. In general, all applications should include a cover letter and resume.
- We will reply to your submission via email within one week.
- Depending on the position, you may be asked to commit to one or more phone interviews.
- All positions will require an in-person interview at our office. Follow-up interviews may also occur.
- You will be notified of our decision as soon as we complete all interviews for the given position.